Roundtable Membership is the highest membership tier for corporate leaders in Singapore.
As a Roundtable Member (RTM) of the SIIA, you will receive priority access not only to regional and global political leaders, top experts and prominent commentators, but also personal access to our in-house experts. Through our events and policy research, you will gain vital insights and key recommendations focusing on the most compelling political, economic, and social trends.
Roundtable Membership – $5,000 per annum
- Chairman’s insight note into key political and economic issues (quarterly);
- One-on- one briefing with SIIA experts on key political and economic issues, upon request;
- Priority invitations to attend closed-door lunch/dinner meetings and networking events with senior government, business, and civic leaders;
- VIP status extended to RTM senior management at all SIIA flagship events;
- Complimentary passes to paid events such as the Singapore Dialogue on Sustainable World Resources, and the ASEAN and Asia Forum;
- Invitation to corporate member workshops and seminars on international issues and business trends (up to three representatives) (bi-monthly);
- Preferential invitations to events and access to exclusive networking events (bi-monthly);
- Weekly online newsletter offering summaries and analysis of issues impacting ASEAN and the world.
*RTM Membership is by invitation only.
For more information, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.