26 Jun Making a Difference Roundtable
This roundtable jointly organised by the Singapore Institute of International Affairs, Temasek Foundation, Singapore International Foundation and Singapore Red Cross aims to discuss our role in the region, and how we can best contribute to communities and causes beyond Singapore. What can we as individuals and Singapore as a nation do to make a difference in Asia? This roundtable will bring together NGO representatives, officials and academics active in humanitarian work, as well as business people and entrepreneurs to share experiences, perspectives and visions.
- What are the issues/areas and communities that most need our attention?
- How can Singapore-based organisations contribute in the region? Beyond funding, how can we best use our abilities and expertise?
- How can we build better partnerships between the government, NGOs, and private sector?
- Jean Tan, Executive Director, Singapore International Foundation
- Benjamin William Jeyaraj, Secretary General, Singapore Red Cross Society
- Benedict Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, Temasek Foundation
- Simon Tay, Chairman, Singapore Institute of International Affairs (Moderator)