The APEC SME Summit 2009 is the international premier business summit for senior executives and business owners of growing and mid-sized companies.
The APEC SME Summit 2009 will provide a high-level platform for business owners, top executives, senior business managers, thought leaders and entrepreneurs to convene, share best practices and experience, debate current business issues, discuss winning market strategies, network and strike new partnerships.
Held against the backdrop of the current unprecedented global economic crisis, the Summit program is crafted based on the theme – “Thriving in Turbulent Markets”; this is especially relevant and timely to the participants from the 21 APEC economies and beyond.
Hear from the panel of experts that includes:
• Jack Ma, Chairman & CEO, Alibaba Group
• Richard Li, Chairman, PCCW
• Didier Chenneveau, EVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, LG Electronics
• Dan Neary, Vice President & General Manager, Asia Pacific, Skype
• Edwin Khew, CEO & Managing Director, IUT Global
• Rajendra K Srivastava, Provost & Deputy President for Academic Affairs & Professor of Marketing, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
• Dave Girouard, President, Enterprise, Google, Inc.
• Christophe Bezu, SVP & Head of Region Asia, adidas Group and many more…
Below are the key topics which will be discussed at the Summit:
- Capitalising on opportunities and investing for the Upturn
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial spirit in uncertain times
- Strategies to finance your business in the post crisis financial landscape
- Can web technologies and social media platforms change your business?
- Value chain management – Getting better in managing supply chains is key to profitability
- How to make smart investments in a tough operating environment
- The art of brand building with a shrinking budget
- Opportunities in green technology and what does it mean for SMEs?
- 2010 Outlook – Green Shoots and a new dawn? Can you afford not to change?
To download the APEC SME Summit 2009 brochure, please click HERE
For more information or to register, please log on to www.apecsmesummit.com. You can also call us at +65 6222 7230 or email us at email@example.com.
The APEC SME 2009 brochure is available for download (below).
Photographs and images used are obtained from publicly-accessible resources. No copyright infringement is intended.